Breaking News

I Wish I Can Say The Things Naira Marley Says In His Songs – Wizkid declares

Grammy nominee and award-winning musician, Wizkid, in an interview with beat FM has revealed that he mostly listens to Naira Marley songs.

He further went on to disclose how he admires his fellow artiste and wishes he could say the things he says.

As we all know Wizkid is currently promoting his 4th studio album dubbed made in Lagos.

In the process of promoting his album, the host asked him which musicians in Nigeria he listens mostly to. Below is what he said;

 “On my playlist? I listen to everybody. There are so many Naira Marley songs I wish I sang but I can’t say the things he says.
“There are people you don’t think I listen to that I do. Because you, as a musician, you’d be stupid not to pay attention to words around you, especially the young. There are so many Naira Marley songs I wish I sang.

“But I can’t say the things he says, although they’re things I think about in my head. That’s why I love him.” he added.

No comments